The world will still be beautiful. The plants may have changed, the systems may have changed. But we will have survived the worst of climate change, and we will know how to be a better steward of our planet.
There are more people living near me and more people living together. "Households" are made up of extended families or more unrelated people living together. We value and support cooperative living arrangements. Everyone contributes but not everyone works a traditional...
clean air and much less noise on the streets, no motors disturbing the atmosphere, no smog polluting our lungs and other living beings...no more use of non-renewable resources. It would be great to put less value on money and more...
The consumption of mea and dairy products has drastically reduced with the result that peoples health has improved there is now enough food to fed everyone on the planet consequently population growth has dramatically slowed because people are no so...
It's sunnier, hotter where I live. There are fewer trees where there are homes, but a much greater number as one moves away from residential areas. Buildings are taller and there are fewer homes as opposed to a larger number...
bots ,massive groups of them all around me,less humans they need to be fltering their air to bearth, the bots don t need that and they easy identefy you are a filterer from the former society with the old human...
The air and water are clean. The excess CO2 and methane have both been removed from the atmosphere the forests and wildlife are recovering world hunger has ended Human population stabilised and has started to decline.
I will most likely no be here in the flesh, but my children, their children and those recently born will be. If my generation has done nothing substantial to change their fate, I weap at what they have inherited by...
People were relaxed, thoughtful and healthy and the trees, plants and animals were healthy too. Our cultural values had changed. We became curious about each other and ourselves and proud of our cultural heritage. When I went to my friend's...
The world I want to live in is one where discrimination and poverty are things of the past, a world where environmental destruction is no longer in existence, and most importantly, a world where everyone- humans, plants, and animals- live...
Predicting 35 years ahead from now is dependent on which way the 3 sided coin falls. If the mass in the middle slides to the left everyone will have lost, end of the human race along with all living species....
- Wandering the Neighbourhood by "fraleigh" (https://www.flickr.com/photos/fraleigh/1363983692/)
- Remembrance by Pat Gaines (https://www.flickr.com/photos/patgaines/4203627413/)
- Bison on the Plain by Michael Wallace (https://www.flickr.com/photos/wallaceperspective/4795510510/)
- Grand Isle / stilts by Martin Gautron (https://www.flickr.com/photos/martingautron/5206979402/)
- Salt River by Mike Beauregard (https://www.flickr.com/photos/31856336@N03/5414569749/)
- buffalo gap badlands 183 by Bri Weldon (https://www.flickr.com/photos/briweldon/5893116238/)
- Absaroka 1992 B01 by David Lawrence (https://www.flickr.com/photos/abysswriter/5919920281/)
- Lions - Sharing a Meal by Steve Jurvetson (https://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/5998214763/)
- IMG_3081 "Plains Bison in Grand Teton National Park" by Geoff Lipscombe (https://www.flickr.com/photos/geff47/6363379055/)
- Sunset Seattle @ Golden Gardens by "Lara604" (https://www.flickr.com/photos/lara604/10003414955/)
- 3 Sheep on a Cliff by Jason Parrish (https://www.flickr.com/photos/arcticproductions/14796029882/)
- "Kenia-Tanzania_Agosto2014_0039_16072014.jpg" by "rostras" (https://www.flickr.com/photos/rostras/14866875154/)
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump by Dave Sutherland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/raptortheangel/14926542783/)
- Bull Elk by Jay Melnick (https://www.flickr.com/photos/jaymelnick/15456375852/)
- 357.365 : Starry Day by Rory MacLeod (https://www.flickr.com/photos/macrj/6775656499/)
- Night impression by Olli Henze (https://www.flickr.com/photos/gruenewiese/14098060418/)
- Rising & Diving by Thanasis Papathanasiou (https://www.flickr.com/photos/frigus/14788057285/)
- Mountain near Rawl, West Virginia (https://www.flickr.com/photos/nationalmemorialforthemountains/255174892/in/set-72157594303835554)
- People Risk Arrest at State Department Office in Boston Protesting Keystone XL Pipeline by Kayana Szymczak (https://www.flickr.com/photos/nokxl/10138901665/)
- Typhoon Haiyan (Copyright 2013 JMA/EUMETSAT; http://www.flickr.com/photos/eumetsat/10726056545/)
- Pays Basque, vallee des Aldedes (https://www.flickr.com/photos/dubusregis/4551325218/)
- net zero house.jpeg by Darren Greenwood (https://www.flickr.com/photos/greenenergyfutures/14445476692/in/set-72157645217035742)
Greenwood Racetrack New Urbanism by Dylan Passmore (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dylanpassmore/6938646469/)
Garrison Woods, Calgary AB (https://www.flickr.com/photos/canadalandscompany/4253681591/)
Rainwater Harvesting in Gibraltar - 1992 by Jim Linwood (https://www.flickr.com/photos/brighton/4356861008/)
Jeda Villa Bali Solar by Bart Speelman (https://www.flickr.com/photos/jedavillabali/5077410064/)
Rick Bayless' Garden 24 of 365 by Mary Ellen Bleeden (https://www.flickr.com/photos/112845476@N08/15111007051/)
- cargo ship loading in coal cargo terminal by Aleksey Stemmer (http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-141348610/stock-photo-cargo-ship-loading-in-coal-cargo-terminal.html?src=m0h2eHkcYn8Thqb6ryqDmg-1-0)
- Dry bulk shipping by Teun van den Dries (http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-128545217/stock-photo-dry-bulk-shipping.html)
- Conveyer belt processing stockpiles of bulk cargo in port (http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=58131247)
- Explosion at a coal mine to extract coal (http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-93740869/stock-photo-explosion-at-a-coal-mine-to-extract-coal.html?src=fdpZ1TUBKPUUCHfZtB3ciw-1-34)
- Riverboat with Coal (http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-69521032/stock-photo-riverboat-with-coal.html?src=syh9BwYYnQ4i29Yq5a74pQ-3-79)
Ambre Energy: Dirty, Dangerous and Obsolete (http://www.flickr.com/photos/rainforestactionnetwork/5486456476/in/photostream/)
Stand with Pat: Tell BofA to Stop Funding Coal (https://www.flickr.com/photos/rainforestactionnetwork/8182597795/in/set-72157631999727019)
Challenge Corporate Power (https://www.flickr.com/photos/rainforestactionnetwork/4986355107/in/photostream/)
EPA: Stop MTR, Veto Spruce Mine (https://www.flickr.com/photos/rainforestactionnetwork/4986745064/)
Aerial view of homes that were ravaged by fire in the community of Breezy Point, NY [Image 4 of 12] (http://www.dvidshub.net/image/784055/aerial-view-homes-were-ravaged-fire-community-breezy-point-ny#.VLALF2TF_9t)
Home Cracked in Half (https://www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/images/68865)